Instructions

Hello, Third Period!

For your ORB written assignment, I am requiring you to make three postings to this blog about your ORB. You must choose three different options from the "blogging options" handout (on First Class). I am looking for your commentary, which should make obvious why your ORB "educates your conscience."

Please, adhere to the expectations explained on the rubric (also on First Class).

Happy blogging!

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Wyly Lincoln

Explore Feelings:

Into the Wild by Jon Krakauer

Very close to the beginning of the story the reader finds out that Christopher died. “I hate to tell you this, mister, buy your friend is dead. Frozen to death up on the tundra” (60). As I read while Christopher explained his adventure I kept thinking about is death. This took away the thrill of his adventure. At times I got frustrated so I could save Chris so he didn’t have to die.

No comments:

Post a Comment