Instructions

Hello, Third Period!

For your ORB written assignment, I am requiring you to make three postings to this blog about your ORB. You must choose three different options from the "blogging options" handout (on First Class). I am looking for your commentary, which should make obvious why your ORB "educates your conscience."

Please, adhere to the expectations explained on the rubric (also on First Class).

Happy blogging!

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Ben Kelly
Character Sketch

My first impression of the main character Robbie was that he was like me. This person reminds me of me because he enjoys what I enjoy. He likes sports and especially lacrosse. I did not learn much about this characters appearance but I learned that he is a very focused and dedicated person. In this book it is said that "those to whom much is given, much is expected"(28-29) This describes Robbie's behavior because he is given such a special thing, an old indian stick, so people have high expectations for him. Robbie is forced to try his hardest and to live his best.

No comments:

Post a Comment