Instructions

Hello, Third Period!

For your ORB written assignment, I am requiring you to make three postings to this blog about your ORB. You must choose three different options from the "blogging options" handout (on First Class). I am looking for your commentary, which should make obvious why your ORB "educates your conscience."

Please, adhere to the expectations explained on the rubric (also on First Class).

Happy blogging!

Thursday, March 11, 2010

I Am poem Inés Bustamante Pride and Prejudice

I am very poor.
I am judgemental.
I am strong, intelligent, and insightful.
I am an individualist.
I am true to myself and will not compramise anything for money.
I am clever and quick witted.
I am daughter and sister.
I am frustrated with my mother, sisters, and sometimes father.
I am in love with Mr. Darcy, it just takes me a while to come to this realization.

I am Elizabeth Bennet.

4 comments: