Instructions

Hello, Third Period!

For your ORB written assignment, I am requiring you to make three postings to this blog about your ORB. You must choose three different options from the "blogging options" handout (on First Class). I am looking for your commentary, which should make obvious why your ORB "educates your conscience."

Please, adhere to the expectations explained on the rubric (also on First Class).

Happy blogging!

Thursday, March 11, 2010

I am Morrie --- Tuesdays with Morrie

I am teacher.
I am strong at heart, but cannot move.
I am messenger.
I am forever in the hearts and minds of readers.
I am leader.
I am bound by my body, though my mind an untamed stallion.
I am wise-man.
I am painted by experience of man.
I am chief.
I am a dandelion: my time is over but my seeds live on.
I am Morrie.


No comments:

Post a Comment